Sunday, May 2, 2010

Saturday Evening Blog Post

A friend (Heather VanHoose Truett--featured on this blog in December) introduced me to this great concept of blog sharing by Elizabeth Ester. I was able to publish a link there to my most recent post, Vampires V. Pancakes: Literary Tourism For Kids (found below this post). I read a couple of the host writer's articles and laughed really hard. I see in the comments that there are also some very serious articles by her that I have yet to read but plan to. Isn't it great to discover a really good writer? I look forward to reading more of Elizabeth's work and the other blogs. Here is a link to The Saturday Evening Blog Post: (and by the way, love the cover!):
http://www.elizabethesther.com/threes_a_crowd/2010/04/the-saturday-evening-blog-post-vol-2-issue-4.html

No comments:

Post a Comment